Sandpoint Strikers FC - Fall 2020 Season COVIO-19 Protocol
Sandpoint Strikers FC is following the CDC and Panhandle Health with our COVID-19 guidelines for the fall season. We have met with both the City of Sandpoint and LPOSD to formulate these guidelines.
We will not have a daily waiver to sign any more. We expect parents and players to monitor their health and be smart about staying home from training if ill. Please know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and if you are showing any of them, please stay home from training or games and report in to your coach and the DOC. If a player tests positive in the club, we will follow the CDC Guidelines for return to play and Panhandle Health for tracking. Report any positive test to your coach and the DOC.
Some steps that Sandpoint Strikers FC is taking to help protect our staff and players are as follows:
* Recommending (but not mandatory) mask wearing if social distancing cannot be maintained while not actively playing.
* Once practice has started, no masks are necessary for players until end of practice (team talk).
* For games, masks could be worn while on the bench if players are not able to sit apart.
* Coaches shall space cones out six feet apart and assign a player to a cone to keep them distant during water breaks.
* Hand sanitizer should be used before and after play.
* All pinnies should be washed after each training.
* No handshakes, high fives, or contact outside normal play on the field.
* As always, encourage players to have good hand hygiene and to keep hands away from their face.
Let's make this season, strange as it is, a fun and exciting one. If you have any questions, please reach out to Diane in the office or to Alan Brinkmeier, Interim DOC.
Strikers FC Registrar
Strikers FC Interim DOC