The Sandpoint Rec League is dedicated to providing a quality recreational youth soccer program that facilitates personal and athletic development for players of all skill levels in a safe, positive, and supportive environment.
The program philosophy is:
- The program is intended to help players develop soccer skills in a fun atmosphere.
- In addition to soccer skills, the program seeks to develop character, sportsmanship, and discipline in players.
- Player development and equal participation should take precedence over winning, even during the Tournament.
- Players enjoy soccer the most when they are allowed to play without constant coaching from the sidelines.
- Players, coaches, parents, and program officials share responsibility for creating the best possible environment for players.
Coaches are ALWAYS NEEDED! Sign up to coach and receive 1/2 off your child's registration fee! Background checks will be conducted on all coaches.
Questions? Email Diane at email@example.com for a quick answer!
Spring Rec League information HERE.